Saturday, August 14, 2010

2009 HoLiDaY eLfCaPaDeS day 1

Day 1
Our magic elves arrived last night



Skeeter Jingle Peppermints is our elf From last year


at the end of the holiday season last year my middle son (6) saw the elf that is just like the magic elf my mom has in a store so I had to make up a story about how sometimes Santa puts elves up for adoption and those elves get to decide if they want to be part of Santa's Magic Elf Program or not.
My middle DS addopted Elvin Jingles



And My DD (4) adopted her elf from a garage sale this summer. Miss Trixie Twinkle



Santa wrote a letter telling the kids that Elvin and Trixie have been working very hard in Santa's E.I.T. Program (Elves in Training) and that they will be graduating this comming friday, and that their final grade will depend on how well they behave their first week as magic elves.

Their first night here they set up the kids' mini christmas trees, Elvin got all tangled up in the lights, Trixie put her magic Christmas fairy from her grammy on my daughters tree and Skeeter was riding the trains on my ds 11's tree :) They brought with them little mini scrapbooks :)


The kids all wrote notes to their elves tonight so they will be answering those tonight as well :)



I also decided to set up a facebook group of our elfcapades this year so that our family and friends can be part of the elf magic fun!

You can find it by searching
HoLiDaY eLfCaPaDeS

No comments:

Post a Comment